75 Reasons You Should Have Started Meditating YESTERDAY
Meditation is one of the oldest practices in history yet, we’ve somehow forgotten its importance.
Coming from a busy part of the city it seems like most people have forgotten about their lifestyle choices and solely focus on their work, their bank account and their materials rather than possibly the most important factor of all… their body.
Our bodies are amazing, they can handle an insane amount of stress and physical pains but that doesn’t mean it should be pushed to its limits all the time.
Meditation needs to be practiced DAILY.
Some people don’t really understand all of the amazing benefits to meditation so I’ve searched the wonderful internet for as many benefits as I could find – and thanks to True Activist, here they are!
- Builds self-confidence
- Increases Serotonin levels
- Resolves phobias and fears
- Helps control own thoughts
- Helps with focus and concentration
- Increases creativity
- Increased brain wave coherence
- Improves learning ability and memory
- Increased feelings of vitality and rejuvenation
- Increased emotional stability
- Improves relationships
- Mind ages at a slower rate
- Develops Intuition
- Improves relations at home & work
- Able to see the larger picture in a given situation
- Develop will power
- Develops emotional maturity
- Grows a stable, more balanced personality
- Greater tolerance
- Gives composure to act in a considered & constructive way
- Need less sleep to recover from sleep deprivation
- Decreased tendency to worry
- Helps make more accurate judgments
- Decrease in restless thinking
- Require less time to fall asleep, beneficial for insomnia
- It lowers oxygen consumption rate
- Decreases respiratory rate
- Increases blood flow and slows the heart
- Increases exercise tolerance
- Leads to a deeper level of physical relaxation
- Good for people with high blood pressure
- Reduces anxiety attacks by lowering the levels of blood lactate
- Enhances the immune system
- Helps in chronic diseases such as arthritis, allergies, etc…
- Helps in post-operative healing
- Decreases muscle tension
- Reduces pre-menstrual symptoms
- Reduces activity of viruses and emotional distress
- Drop in cholesterol levels, lowering risk of cardiovascular disease
- Helps with weight loss
- Higher skin resistance
- Improved flow of air to lungs, resulting in easier breathing
- Higher levels of DHEAS (Dehydroepiandrosterone)
- Cure headaches and migraines
- More inclined to sports, activities
- Harmonize your endocrine system
- Reduced need for medical care
- Greater orderliness of brain functioning
- Relaxes the nervous system
- Heals infertility (the stress of infertility can interfere with the release of hormones that regulate ovulation)
- Helps keep things in perspective
- Provides peace of mind
- Helps you discover your purpose
- Increased compassion
- Growing wisdom
- Increases self-actualization
- Deeper understanding of yourself and others
- Brings body, mind, and spirit into harmony
- Helps learn forgiveness
- Changes attitude towards life
- Helps one live in the present
- Creates a widening, deepening capacity for love
- Increases the synchronicity in life
- Allows the experience of ‘One-ness’
- Attain enlightenment
- Increases acceptance of oneself
- Discovery of the power and consciousness beyond the ego
- Deeper level of spiritual relaxation
- Creates a deeper relationship with God
- Greater inner-directedness
- Allows the inner sense of “Assurance” and “Knowledge”
- Reduces pattern of judgment
- Allows one to ‘let go’
- Opens one to limit-less belief
- Shifts one to being happier with simplicity, nature, and the self
Are you interested in developing your intuition in your own home simply by turning on your computer, tablet or phone WHILE being part of a private community filled with people just like you?
If you don’t already know my name is Danielle. I’ve taught more than 2.5 millions students through online articles, workshops, videos and more about how to master their intuition and live a life filled with mindfulness.
Intuition Mastery is an 8 week online program that shows you how to use your intuition as easily as your other five senses.
Enrollment is currently closed, but you can jump on my VIP waiting list to get notified when enrollment opens.
You’ll be the first to get notified when early bird enrollment opens for Intuition Mastery. Plus, I’ll send you my “Awaken Your Intuition Guide & Daily Checklist” so you can start practicing and developing your intuition right away. These tools are a great warm up for the course and they will still be very useful once you’re enrolled as an Intuition Mastery student!
Intuition Mastery Coach
Danielle Fagan is a published author, Intuition Mastery Coach, Certified Emotion Code Practitioner and has helped millions of people develop their psychic abilities and discover their soul purpose through her 1-on-1 work, workshops and online articles.
The day that she discovered her psychic abilities was the day she met God in a coffee shop. She learned over many Divine dialogues, trial and error and endless practice exactly how to access her psychic abilities with confidence and accuracy. She strongly believes that each person already has psychic abilities and strives to teach others HOW to unleash their God-given superpower with accuracy and clarity